Are you passionate about the music business? If you are highly organized, dynamic and have good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as some project management skills, Calabash Musicwould love to work with you.
We are looking for interns to work on upcoming events and a new music distribution service for Cameroon.
Internship duration of 6 months with possibilities of full-time employment based on performance and results.
Interns are needed in the following fields:
1. Music administration and talent management
2. Graphic design
3. Project management and office administration
1. Preferably First degree holder in Journalism, Law, Arts, or related fields.
2. 0-3 years experience
3. Good written and verbal English and/or French communications skills with the ability to write persuasive material for a broad audience.
4. Creativity and an ability to take initiative
5. Ability to juggle competing priorities and work under tight deadlines
6. Flexibility to travel regularly locally and internationally
7. Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good and responsible decisions
8. Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
Send CVs and motivational letter to.
Deadline 31 July 2017.
Remuneration negotiable. Interviews will take place in Douala first week of August. Start date as soon as possible.