Posted : 29 May, 2017
Job type : Full Time
Responsible for sourcing entertainment contents (music, videos, comedy, films, etc) from
content owners, partnering with them, and establishing partnerships with digital content
distribution platform owners for content marketing. This requires networking skills to handle the
end-to-end management from content identification, contracting, copyright management, and
1. Duties of the Content Manager:
* Negotiate & sign partnerships with Music and Film Artists & Producers for content distribution
* Source comedy contents and sign digital distribution partnership with content owners
* Source video contents and sign partnership with content owners for content distribution
* Negotiate and close partnerships with Music distribution platforms
* Develop digital entertainment content sourcing strategy and marketing strategy
* Coordinate human resources and build a motivated team in alignment with company strategy.
* Establish partnerships with digital distribution platforms for content distribution
* Plan and execute content marketing events
* Generate innovative ideas for new contents and coordinate their development and marketing.
2. Requirements for the position:
* Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or any equivalent business degree.
* At least 3 years working experience in a marketing role
* Excellent networking skills
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Bilingual (French & English)
* Human resource coordination skills
* Deep knowledge on entertainment industry in Cameroon (music, film, comedy, etc..)
* Ability to get in contact and negotiate deals with entertainment content owners
* Knowledge on the functioning of a music recording studio
* Knowledge on copyrights management
* Knowledge in using basic IT tools (word, excel, outlook, photoshop, etc..)
* Should be a strategic thinker
* Professionalism, Interpersonal skills, Reporting Skills, Event planning skills, etc...
3. Working conditions
The position is full time, starting with 4months. probation period. Working days shall be Monday to Friday (8am – 5:30pm).
Office Location: Douala.
Latest date for candidates to submit is the May 31st
Interested candidates should send their CVs