Posted : 29 May, 2017
Job type : Full Time
Responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to drive the awareness and
adoption of entertainment contents (music, videos, comedy, films, etc) across online and offline
advertising media. Will equally record voice prompts to advertise products and services of clients.
1. Duties of the Advertising Officer:
* Develop and execute marketing initiatives to drive the awareness and adoption of entertainment
contents across offline and online platforms.
* Sing & record appropriate and relevant voice prompts to advertise products and services of
* Construct and manage an online community through blogs and social media
* Conceive entertainment texts for short comedy, short video, audio jokes and coordinate their
* Negotiate & sign partnerships with Music and Film Artists & Producers for content distribution
* Source comedy contents and sign digital distribution partnership with content owners
* Negotiate and close partnerships with Music distribution platforms
* Develop digital entertainment content marketing strategy and business model
* Assist in the planning and execution of content marketing events
* Generate innovative ideas for new contents and coordinate their development and marketing.
2. Requirements for the position:
* Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or any equivalent business degree.
* Good voice and singing skills, with passion for advertising and public speaking
* At least 2 year working experience in a professional environment
* Excellent networking skills
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Bilingual (French & English)
* Good knowledge on entertainment industry in Cameroon (music, film, comedy, etc..)
* Ability to get in contact and negotiate deals with entertainment content owners
* Knowledge on the functioning of a music recording studio
* Knowledge in using basic IT tools (word, excel, outlook, photoshop, etc..)
* Should be a strategic thinker
* Professionalism, Interpersonal skills, Reporting Skills, Event planning skills, etc...
3. Working conditions
The position is full time, starting with 4months. probation period. Working days shall be Monday to Friday (8am – 5:30pm).
Office Location: Douala.
Latest date for candidates to submit is the May 31st
Interested candidates should send their CVs